Re: [Question #698268]: OCR from file

Question #698268 on SikuliX changed:

Máté Bálint posted a new comment:
I wrote the bot with Selenium. Well, I think I just left the beginner
state. Im on the part when I learn new thinks easily, just like SikuliX
(I mean there is no yt tutorial for SikuliX but I can understand it from
the Documentation). Now currently I am learning OOP, I know method
overloading, constructor overloading, ecaputulation (at least something
like that, I'm on mobile idk how to write it correctly ;D), method
chaining, I understand static (can be used without creating a new
object), etc... The reason for not understand those keywords is I learn
Java in my native language (hungarian). And I am 16 years old if you
want to know so Im a bit bad in English.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.