[Question #698519]: Find images with 2 colors

New question #698519 on SikuliX:

Hi,

The application I'm testing comes in two colors (depending if it's the Test- or Acceptance environment).

Currently I can't use a single picture to identify both environments.

For example: part of login screen of the application:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mx1qfdno7oaonsP7BkxCy0Fv8YfavyxJ/view?usp=sharing

I preferably don't want to do something like this:
while not ((has.pic1) or (has.pic2)):
...where you have to record pictures of both colors...

Is there a way in order to have only ONE picture to identify both situations?

Kind regards,
Daniel

is an answer contact for SikuliX.