[Question #699003]: after screen.type(pattern., "text") and screen.type(pattern, Key.Tab) focus is set to previous component instead of next

New question #699003 on SikuliX:

I recently upgraded from sikuli 1.1.2 to 2.0.5 (and java 8 to java 11) and now my test fail. I have the following code:

org.sikuli.script.Pattern ptrn = new org.sikuli.script.Pattern(filename);

screen.type(ptrn, text);
screen.type(ptrn, Key.TAB);

but after the Key.Tab the focus is not to the next component (in my java form) but in the previous element. It lokes like sikuli is trying to restore the situation and I want to jump to the element according to mij tab order.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.