Re: [Question #699003]: after screen.type(pattern., "text") and screen.type(pattern, Key.Tab) focus is set to previous component instead of next

Question #699003 on SikuliX changed:

Hans Steenblok is still having a problem:
Thank you for the fast response.

The image can be found. The text is placed in the correct GUI element.
After the text is entered the focus should go to the next element bij
pressing tab but that is nog happening. The focus is returning to the
element from before the statement.

In my form I have 15 gui elements. When I start the focus is on element
4. The pattern belongs to element 8.

When the test is at the point of screen.type(ptrn, text), the cursor is
going to element 8 and the text is entered in the GUI element. After
that the focus returns to element 4 and the next text is entered in
element 4. (for that data I don't use an image because it is the next
element and no pattern should be needed).

I use sikuli 2.0.5 together with selenium 3.141.59 and testng 7.4.0

is an answer contact for SikuliX.