Re: [Question #699011]: sikulix4python continuation?

Question #699011 on SikuliX changed:

Thanks for your interest.

--- sikulix4python
There will be no progress before end of this year.
... but I think it should be the next step after releasing 2.0.6 finally during the next months.

--- SikuliLibrary
I cannot give any recommendations, since I am not responsible for that project.

Why is using Python for you better than Jython?
At least language level 2.7 is fully supported and with a suitable setup in PyCharms (using SikuliX IDE in parallel for the image capture and organisation) you can use Jython professionally.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.