Re: [Question #689166]: SikulixIDE-2.0.3 won't type in Oracle VirtualBox VM

Question #689166 on SikuliX changed:

Harry posted a new comment:
Oracle databases and servers are likely to be around for another 50
years, minimum. I base this on the fact that there are 50 year old
technologies still in use all over the place in various guises. One
organization I worked for shopped on Ebay to buy old hardware in order
to keep machines from the 1970s in operation. Here
https://weldrun.com/how-to-replace-rocker-panels-without-welding/ So,
based on it’s current #1 position in overall market share, Oracle is
going to last a good long while (barring some unforeseen technology
shift or a zombiepocalypse).

is an answer contact for SikuliX.