Re: [Question #699003]: after screen.type(pattern., "text") and screen.type(pattern, Key.Tab) focus is set to previous component instead of next

Question #699003 on SikuliX changed:

Hans Steenblok confirmed that the question is solved:
Instead of adding a delay after screen.type(pattern , text) I added
screen.type(Key.ENTER). That solved the problem for me. I think it's
because some events in the oracle form are triggered differently in java
11 (I Migrated from java 8). The combination sikuli 2.0.4 (migrated back
for an other reason) and java 8 works fine.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.