[Question #699115]: Selenium library using Sikuli IDE

New question #699115 on SikuliX:

Using Sikuli IDE version 2.0.5, I want to know if I can import the Selenium library.
I download the latest version of Selenium server version:

load("selenium-server-4.0.0.jar")
from org.openqa.selenium.chrome import ChromeDriver
browser = ChromeDriver()

but i got

[error] script [ prova2 ] stopped with error in line 4
[error] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError ( java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.toImmutableList()Ljava/util/stream/Collector; )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
4: main (  <module> )     browser = ChromeDriver()
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

I don't know if the problem is "chromedriver.exe". I don't know how to specify the path.
Please let me know if there is a valid solution to use Selenium with SikuliX IDE.

Thanks

is an answer contact for SikuliX.