[Question #699154]: Mouse not useable (blocked)

New question #699154 on SikuliX:

Hello,
I am trying to take a scroll bar by left mouse button and scroll down on page. I took a code from Raimund's post from 2012.

r = Region(2400,0,1450,1050)
# drag
mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
wait(0.5)
mouseMove(r.left(1).below(100))
wait(0.5)
#drop
mouseUp(Button.LEFT)

Unfortunately every time I use any command with mouse, I see following error:

[error] Mouse.down(): Mouse not useable (blocked)
[error] Mouse.move(): Mouse not useable (blocked)
[error] Mouse.up(): Mouse not useable (blocked)

Other actions by mouse like "click or hover" are working fine.

My machine is Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, Java11 and Sikuli-IDE 2.0.5.

Could you please advise some workaround.
Thanks

is an answer contact for SikuliX.