Re: [Question #699496]: Unable to start SikuliX 2.0.5 in Java 10

Question #699496 on SikuliX changed:

Nathan confirmed that the question is solved:
Wow, it seems that I found the solution: I changed which one of my two screens is the left screen and now SikuliX works again! :o
Apparantly I changed this and Sikuli didn't properly process this change.

Changing the left screen while SikuliX is loaded also works, so now I
can use my favorite setup and Sikuli works like a charm again.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.