Re: [Question #699550]: [1.1.3] run as runnable jar: traceback returns NullPointer

Question #699550 on SikuliX changed:

Patrick Geovani Francisconi Zerbinatti confirmed that the question is solved:
Alright we tested with the last Sikuli version and it works fine. But we
realise that its not the way we want the traceback, because in this case
they will show the error line """"wrong"""", because after they "change"
the file.

So, what is the right way to get other exceptions traceback besides the FindFailed?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.