[Question #699797]: [error] Mouse: not useable (blocked)

New question #699797 on SikuliX:

Hi

I am having a problem I cannot find the solution for. I run some scripts from SikuliXIDE on my laptop.

It works great at the office, but at home it will report the [error] Mouse: not useable (blocked) and commands of type mousemove does not work. Commands like click() does still work. So the script is able to move the mouse.

The only difference compared to my office setup is that I don't have external monitors connected via USB-C. Everything else is the same. I use the same mouse in both setups.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.