Re: [Question #699748]: vnc unlock windows session

Question #699748 on SikuliX changed:

Laurent IZAC posted a new comment:
I would need a reference to the currently open connection...
because these writeKeyEvent() methods come from the CConn object associated with the current screen.
I don't think we have access to that object from the python script.

Looking further, it seems that TigerVNC is actually using X11 key codes, even for Windows, while Sikuli has these key mappings only for Linux...
Is there a way to temporary use Linux key mappings from a Python script (even if the target OS is Windows) ?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.