Re: [Question #700036]: I am not able to run a script in my machine windows 10 java. i am using

Question #700036 on SikuliX changed:

RaiMan posted a new comment:
This is not a bug, but a feature.

If this occurs and the mouse really does not move, then this is caused
by external aspects.

On windows, it might help, to run the script from a command line in
admin mode.

When programming in Java, you might try, to test the Java AWT Robot mouse features yourself.
Or run a simple script using the SikuliX IDE.

This problem and possible solutions are discussed hundreds of times in
the net.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.