[Question #700148]: Light text on a medium background

New question #700148 on SikuliX:

I've run into a few scenarios now where a medium color background like orange will work for dark text but not white text.

I've read that sikuli detects background color and inverts the image if the background is predominantly dark. I don't think that's happening here because it's of a color that either dark text or light text would work over.

Is there a way to manually force the engine to invert the image color prior to processing?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.