Re: [Question #700080]: 4K Resolution 150% Zoom

Question #700080 on SikuliX changed:

Tomas Vohradnik posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

no problem at all!

Well, the thing is that once I am gonna take a screenshot when the
windows scale is set to anything else except 100% then sikuli cannot
find the image.

So the only way how to make it work is to take the screenshot when the
scale is set to 100% and then set the scale to 125% then sikuli
sometimes finds the image and sometimes it does not so I was thinking if
the next version could have some kind of feature that once you take an
image when the scale is 100% then try to find that image in all the
variety of scale settings so 125, 150, 175, 200, ...

Btw I tried SikuliX IDE but it's the same as with Snipping Tools.

Anyways thank you very much for all your hints and help, much
appreciated!

Tomas

is an answer contact for SikuliX.