Re: [Question #700080]: 4K Resolution 150% Zoom

Question #700080 on SikuliX changed:

ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Then it seems to be a problem with the 4K monitor settings and the internal handling by Java 11+.
(the screenshot feature is a basic Java AWT Robot feature).

The first case in my non-4K setup simply works.

I cannot dig deeper, since I do not have a 4K monitor available in the
Windows environment. But it would help a bit, if you send me the
100%-image and the 125%-image to my mail sikulix---at---outlook---dot---
com.

I will test now in my Mac environment, where I have Retina displays
available.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.