Re: [Question #700080]: 4K Resolution 150% Zoom

Question #700080 on SikuliX changed:

Tomas Vohradnik confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi RaiMan,

I was about to take a screenshot for you on my 4K monitor with different
scaling and when I changed the scaling and launched SikuliX IDE I
noticed the message SikuliX is starting on Java 8... so I changed it to
Java 11 and everything started working smoothly even when scaling is not
100%..

I would like to apologize to you for not noticing that before :-(

However one useful note for the others:
It is working on different scaling only when you take a screenshot via SikuliX IDE and it is NOT working when the image is taken via Snipping Tools!

Hope this thread will help the others!

and RaiMan once again big thank you for your support!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.