[Question #700491]: Converting Image Object to Screen Object

New question #700491 on SikuliX:

I would like to capture a cutout from a captured screenshot and store it as png file:

  capturedImage = Screen.capture(Region(0,0,100,100))
  cutout = Region(30,30,50,50)
  Image(capturedImage).capture(cutout, "filename")  #I do not want the capture to be based on the current screen but rather from capturedImage

Unfotunately, I get
[error] AttributeError ( 'Image' object has no attribute 'capture' )

I understand that it has to be a Screen object but I need the cutout to be from the capturedImage as the objects on the screen are moving fast

is an answer contact for SikuliX.