Re: [Question #696257]: [2.0.5] macOS: IDE: not really usable with Java 8 since macOS 11.2.3 --- using Java 11 works

Question #696257 on SikuliX changed:

Bhumika Rao posted a new comment:
 Can I know what exact SikuliX features needs to be enabled in Accessibility window? I'm working in Intel based MacOS Pro system. I am using SikuliX features in my Selenium testing script running in IntelliJ IDEA. In System Preferences ->Security & Privacy -> Accessibility , I have enabled the below features:
1. Activity Monitor
2. Automator
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. java
5. Screenshot
6. Script Editor
7. Slack
8. Terminal

Can someone guide me what else to do to solve my problem of:
[error] Mouse: not useable (blocked)
org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: Mouse.init: Mouse not useable (blocked) - Screenshots might not work either!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.