Re: [Question #700597]: RepeatableFind.setShouldStop error

Question #700597 on SikuliX changed:

Ben Dix posted a new comment:
hey RaiMan 😄

for all my waitBestList actions I am using a "special" click def.
it is workin fine, except these few times it stops with the error mentioned above.

this is how it exactly looks like.

def Lclick(region):
    CoOrdData = (region).highlight(0.1)
    CoOrdDatax = CoOrdData.x + int(CoOrdData.w * random.random())
    CoOrdDatay = CoOrdData.y + int(CoOrdData.h * random.random())
    click(Location(CoOrdDatax, CoOrdDatay))

match_image_list = region.waitBestList(1,image_list)
if match_image_list:
    print('found')
    Lclick(match_image_list)

i will try the 2.0.6 with my win script 😄
I tried it already on Mac, working fine, except when opening larger files in IDE with lots of images.
this stops loading and freezes the IDE...
that's why I did not try 2.0.6 so far 😄

is an answer contact for SikuliX.