Re: [Question #700621]: Extracting availability from calendar image

Question #700621 on SikuliX changed:

from Mike:

As for the original question, I would suggest tomdkd builds a map of all
the 'slots' like 9:20, Dr Miller etc and then runs through them in
sequence noting where the white slots start and where they finish,
indicating the periods that are free for appointments. I notice one of
the blocks as a sort of X through it so maybe things are more
complicated. Maybe this is a case of you can automate anything with
SikuliiX but it may take an awful lot of work.

... a realistic insight

is an answer contact for SikuliX.