Re: [Question #701193]: Error with runnable fat jar outside of IDE

Question #701193 on SikuliX changed:

Ralph is still having a problem:
Hi, thanks heaps but still get a similar error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: 'long org.opencv.core.Mat.n_Mat()'
        at org.opencv.core.Mat.n_Mat(Native Method)
        at org.opencv.core.Mat.<init>(Mat.java:30)
        at org.sikuli.script.Finder$FindInput2.<init>(Finder.java:1167)
        at org.sikuli.script.Finder$FindInput2.<init>(Finder.java:1161)
        at org.sikuli.script.Finder.<init>(Finder.java:34)
        at utils.MainClass.<clinit>(MainClass.java:25)

The PC I am running on is Win10 and has Java DevKit 17.0.2 installed.
The Java environment variables are set and I have copied
opencv_java342.dll to various system folders in the path to see if that
helps.

The jar runs standalone without error on the IDE PC which has the same
OS and same version/configuration of Java. The only solutions installed
from the eclipse marketplace are Maven (Eclipse m2e) and TestNG.

I have tried creating the fat jar with maven-assembly-plugin and maven-
shade-plugin and get the same error

The following folders exist under <appdata>\roaming\sikulix
Extensions
SikulixDownloads
SikulixLibs (contains opencv_java342.dll)
SikulixStore
SikulixTesseract

is an answer contact for SikuliX.