[Question #701268]: Getting java.lang.Exception.InInitializerError at org.sikuli.script.Pattern Exception

New question #701268 on SikuliX:

Hi,

I've been using sikuli version 4.1.0 with java 8 on eclipse on windows 10 for the past 2 months.

Yesterday when I ran the code a couple of times, it  worked, then I got the following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception.InInitializerError
at org.sikuli.script.Pattern<init>(Pattern.java:128)
at sikuliTess4j.SikuTess4j.main(SikuTess4j.java:130)
Caused by: org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: loadlib: opencv_java430.dll not in any libs folder
at org.sikuli.script.support.Runtime.libsLoad(Runtime.java:1251)
org.sikuli.script.support.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:1434)
org.sikuli.script.Finder$Finder2.<clinit>(Finder.java:538)

I added this (api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll) missing file on my windows System32 path but I'm still receiving the same Exception when trying to find a pattern.

The code will actually work when I click or type using  a region but when I try finding a pattern I get the above Exception.

Please assist.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.