Re: [Question #700532]: Sikulix hanging on region.exists(target, timeout), screen.exists(target, timeout) method, Region or Screen

Question #700532 on SikuliX changed:

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Ok, you have deleted comment #9 --- no problem.
All you said is true. My priority is to keep the stuff running on Windows, Mac and Linux. Over the time I am trying to revise the code, but it is much effort, when you try to keep the stuff backwards compatible.
And on top there is the support for Jython based scripting with the IDE.
So I have to set priorities based on what the majority of users is asking for.
Anyways I am always open for suggestions and contributions.

--- at comment #10
I had to learn, that supporting SikuliX features on USB-connected Android devices is possible, but a huge effort on top, to keep it up-to-date. So I decided, to let others kick that ball.
One of those others is scrcpy, which looks rather mature and handy: https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy

All the best.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.