[Question #702128]: Click on the screen ubuntu

New question #702128 on SikuliX:

I want to click on an icon on ubuntu the problem is that when I run the program in the cmd tells me that the click action is already done while the program does not click in the right place here is the code :

Screen s= new Screen();

Pattern  Pattern = new Pattern("path").similar(0.80f);

System.out.println("**************path 1 is");
try {
    if (s.exists(Pattern,7) != null)
        s.click("path");
} catch (FindFailed e) {
    e.printStackTrace();
And i run another script that take screnshot on the screen but the screenshot was black image i think that sikuilix canot find image because he see all screen in black pleasse helpp me !!!!!!
}

is an answer contact for SikuliX.