[Question #702271]: Will there ever been any chance of integrating SikuliX in VSCode to have a more robust IDE?

New question #702271 on SikuliX:

I was curious if it was ever considered to make Sikuli an extension that's able to be added to VSCode. This would give users the ability to add syntax highlight and several other features that sadly aren't present in the Sikuli IDE.

If this solution already exists (or one similar) I'd love if I could be pointed in the right direction. Thank you.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.