Re: [Question #702646]: Optimizing resource usage

Question #702646 on SikuliX changed:

cemara is still having a problem:
HomeAssistant = App(r"c:\HA\Home_Assistant.exe")
Settings.WaitScanRate = 0.5
while True:
  Region(1381,22,519,964).inside().wait("1659658059381.png", FOREVER)
  while exists("1659658059381.png", 0):
    wait(3)
  HomeAssistant.focus()

The skype button seems to always appear on the right side, I've narrowed it down to 1/4 upper right side.
is this the right way to code it? Any other possible optimization?
But it doesn't seem to help much reducing resource when i run it.
It seems now there are 2 openjdk bla3 instances on task manager instead of 1 when I run it..

Hmm other alternative would be running the whole  thing in ubuntu light since skype sikuli and HA are also available in ubuntu, might take a while. But i'll see if I can get it running with spare ssd.
Thanks for all the help until now.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.