Re: [Question #702998]: script that runs from IDE but not from Commandline

Question #702998 on SikuliX changed:

Matteo Acquarone gave more information on the question:
HI,
I found a workaround for this problem, that is to embed into the script folder a text file with the desired characters, read the file at runtime and then use the file content as the  tessedit_char_blacklist for Tesseract.
I'm ok with that workaround, but if a better solution exists I'd be glad to test it!

is an answer contact for SikuliX.