Re: [Question #695871]: [2.0.5] Linux: App.Open(some.sh) does not work and hangs

Question #695871 on SikuliX changed:

Leo Holmes posted a new comment:
Thanks! So basically I need to place your code in my
/etc/init/kiosk.conf? Where would I put it? Also, if I run the ps -eo
command once it will tell me at which memory usage the browser will
freeze or I have to run it until a freeze happens? Maybe I can somehow
write a script to monitor when the browser is freezed and when it does
it will automatically set the an environment variable which your code
can read? I'm kind of new to Linux so maybe you can help me take my idea
into fruition

is an answer contact for SikuliX.