Re: [Question #704083]: Sharing Sikulx projects between computers (and different OS)

Question #704083 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
I know this question was asked and asked again, but since it's not
clearly addressed by the doc, I ask one more time.

I cooked a script on a certain hardware (let's say a Linux), and I want
2 things : share this script with other people including its sources,
and a straightforward procedure to execute it on any other machine.

I can go with the sikuli packaging things, I see there are several
methods (export jar, export exe, export jarexutable... whoaaa too many
choices). But I can go without it, just the sources and a good README.

So, what is the simplest way but also the easiest way (for let's say 13
years old nerdy people desperately on Windows) to execute it without
trouble.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.