[Question #704298]: Is SikuliX(image recognition) better on the Macbook M1 ?

New question #704298 on SikuliX:

I think I remember Raiman is using the M1 too so probably this is a direct question
I am currently using an i5 4690K cpu and a GTX 650 Gpu,
I currently fancy a MacOS system but I also want the best performance for Sikulix for the money.
Would it be better for the same amount of money to buy a Macbook M1 or should I just buy the current processor Intel Windows machine out there?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.