[Question #705091]: Launching scripts without IDE on system

New question #705091 on SikuliX:

Hello,

I am using Sikulix version 2.0.5 and have created a script that is working very well.

 I am wanting to deploy these scripts to several different machines. I'm trying to find a way to launch these scripts without having the IDE installed on the machine.

Currently when I delete sikulixide-2.0.5-win.jar from my machine and attempt launch from CMD I get an error "[Error] sikulix....jar not specified and not found elsewhere" launching with the ide-win.jar file available lets the script run normally.

I have looked through the documentation but have been unable to find anything definitive or recent. Is this possible?

Thanks

is an answer contact for SikuliX.