[Question #705755]: key 2 causes Sikuli to take screenshot even when not in focus

New question #705755 on SikuliX:

Could we change the Take screenshot shortcut to something other than '2', Ctrl + Shift + 2 may be?

I'm currently using the sikulixidemacm1-2.0.6-20220817.114235-16 on my Macbook M2 and it looks like every time I type '2' even when sikulix is minimized it invokes the take screenshot function. There is no way to type 2 even inside sikulix other than copy paste it.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.