Re: [Question #705963]: Automated GUI Testing

Question #705963 on SikuliX changed:

Raúl Muñoz is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan, first of all; thank you for your useful reply. Now, I was
using SikuliX IDE (2.0.5), I opened my AUT and I was able to see some
lines of code without errors, but as I execute RUN button it ends up
arising the following error: "[error] no runner available for:
tacdis.csh" (tacdis.csh is the AUT). I don't know whether it might be
related to some kind of dependencies, or  to execution environment
because the first lines of codes appear like that:

#!/bin/csh -f
ulimit
source   /home/airdef/airdef/bin/environment/airdef.environment

To solve this error is being a struggle for me, I don't know if you could give me some clue to fix it.
I am working on a terminal emulator for the GNOME desktop using VTE version 0.524 + GNUTLS, where the AUT is usually running without problem.
Thank you again...

is an answer contact for SikuliX.