Re: [Question #706071]: [2.0.5] IDE: import sub as su and from sub import * need IDE restart on changes in sub --- workaround

Question #706071 on SikuliX changed:

Summary changed to:
[2.0.5] IDE: import sub as su and from sub import * need IDE restart on changes in sub --- workaround

Description changed to:
------------------- workaround
only use
import sub

-------------------------------------

I use IDE version 2.0.5, and I'm working with two files:

-index.sikuli
-utils.sikuli

Imagining that I make a change in the utils.sikuli file, for example in
a print("123") to print("234"), and after saving the file, when I run
it, it continues to print "123". I need to restart the IDE for it to get
it to print the "234".

I've been investigating and I'm not even able to find a solution, from
for example setting sikuli.properties to not keeping the cache, or using
the reload method.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, and my poor English

is an answer contact for SikuliX.