[Question #706107]: SikuliX 2.0.5 on Ubuntu 22.04 OS. Please Guide me with the steps.

New question #706107 on SikuliX:

I want to install SikuliX 2.0.5 on Ubuntu 22.04 OS. Please Guide me with the proper steps.

I tried same way how i installed in Ubuntu 20.04 OS. But i am not able to use.

I used Java 19 and Sikulix 2.0.5. When i try to launch IDE is not launching.

Please guide me with proper steps like which java version & which sikulix version will work in Ubuntu 22.04 OS.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.