Re: [Question #706301]: Regarding the hotkey issue of the software.

Question #706301 on SikuliX changed:

Joe L. Thompson proposed the following answer:
Certainly, I can help you with that. Adding hotkeys to run your scripts
is often a convenient way to quickly access and run them.

To set a hotkey for a specific script, you can follow these steps:

Open your software and navigate to the settings or preferences menu.
Look for a section related to keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys.
Find the option to "Add new shortcut" or "Create custom shortcut."
Select the command or action you want to assign a hotkey to (in this case, running a specific script).
Press the key combination you want to use as the hotkey (e.g., F1, F2, F3).
Save your changes and exit the settings menu.
You should now be able to use your assigned hotkeys to execute your scripts quickly and easily. If you have any difficulties or require further assistance, please let me know.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.