Re: [Question #705951]: Sikulix subprocess module overflow error

Question #705951 on SikuliX changed:

abuzer stream is still having a problem:
Actually, the window.check() function is just an example here. We also
get this error when we do not use the same function as static, and the
loop is infinite just to create a function that can get the error
quickly. Otherwise, it gives the same error when it runs 250 times on a
machine with 16 GB RAM and 1200 times on a machine with 64 GB RAM.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.