[Question #706425]: Facing issue with new jar file while running automation script in sikuli

New question #706425 on SikuliX:

We are currently facing an issue in running our automation scripts written using python with the new jar file version 2.0.5. Is it known issue for this release or it has been fixed. If it is known issue, when can we expect the fix for this and next release ?

REF:  a prompt appearing with "Orphan string delimiter; No images will be deleted; correct the problem before next save!"

is an answer contact for SikuliX.