Re: [Question #706107]: SikuliX 2.0.5 on Ubuntu 22.04 OS. Please Guide me with the steps.

Question #706107 on SikuliX changed:

Sorry, but I had other priorities.

I checked on Ubuntu 22.04 with Java 20 (openjdk install with snap).
Any other Java 8+ works (recommended 11 or 17).

with sikulixide.jar downloaded
from: https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX1/downloads.html
link: https://launchpad.net/sikuli/sikulix/2.0.5/+download/sikulixide-2.0.5-lux.jar

In Terminal using
java -jar sikulixide.jar -v -c
runs without any problems

- command java
depends on your installed/used java version (might not be on path)

- sikulixide.jar
store the download wherever you want and name it as you like (something.jar)
in the java command use the absolute path to the jar

-v -c
full log to the Terminal window

- before first use:
delete the folder .Sikulix in your home folder

is an answer contact for SikuliX.