[Question #707102]: How to append saved screenshot to htmltestrunner report

New question #707102 on SikuliX:

Hi,

I have a working htmltestrunner report I want to find out how do I display the screenshot I saved on a failed test? I think I am using the htmltestrunner with the screenshot for failed tests but when I run my code it doesn't seem to display the screenshot on the report.

Here is the code from the htmltestrunner:

   def addFailure(self, test, err):
        self.failure_count += 1
        TestResult.addFailure(self, test, err)
        _, _exc_str = self.failures[-1]
        output = self.complete_output()
        self.result.append((1, test, output, _exc_str, self.generateTestScreenshot(test))) # modified by RaiMan
        if self.verbosity > 1:
            sys.stderr.write('F  ')
            sys.stderr.write(str(test))
            sys.stderr.write('\n')
        else:
            sys.stderr.write('F')

My script:

from sikuli import *
import sys
import HTMLTestRunner
import unittest
import shutil

class ReturnToHomePage(unittest.TestCase):

    def testA_ReturnHome(self):
        click(Location(300, 247))
        wait(3)
        click(Location(425, 489))
        wait(5)
        click(Location(92, 326))
        wait(3)
        screenshotsDir = "C:/Sikuli/ReturnHome.sikuli"
        img = capture(Region(3,5,1021,760))
        shutil.move(img, os.path.join(screenshotsDir, "1.png"))
        assert exists(Images.homePage)

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(ReturnToHomePage)
outfile = open('C:\jenkins\workspace\UAT\TestReport.html', 'w')
myrunner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream=outfile, title='', description ='' )
myrunner.run(suite)

is an answer contact for SikuliX.