Re: [Question #700657]: [2.0.4]sikulixapi with java 11 on maxOS M1: problems using OCR features (Tesseract lib missing)

Question #700657 on SikuliX changed:

Anna Yanakieva requested more information:
Hi RaiMan, I am having issues with Sikulli on my M1 Mac as well. I have
added the snapshots repo to my build.gradle file like this:

exclusiveContent {
		forRepository {

			maven {
				name = 'OSSRH-Snapshots'
				url = 'https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots'
				mavenContent {
					snapshotsOnly()
				}
			}
		}
		filter {
			includeGroup 'com.sikulix'
		}
	}

api(group: 'com.sikulix', name: 'sikulixapi', version: '2.0.6-SNAPSHOT')

However, when I build the project, I am getting the following error:

  > Could not find org.openpnp:opencv:[4.7.0,].
     Searched in the following locations:
       - https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/openpnp/opencv/[4.7.0,]/opencv-[4.7.0,].pom
       - https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/openpnp/opencv/[4.7.0,]/opencv-[4.7.0,].pom
     Required by:
         project :TestNGFramework > com.sikulix:sikulixapi:2.0.6-SNAPSHOT:20230417.153849-20

Possible solution:
 - Declare repository providing the artifact, see the documentation at https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/declaring_repositories.html

Do you have an idea what might be wrong? I can see that the version of
opencv looks strange "opencv-[4.7.0,]"(there is a comma in the end,
which might be causing the issue). If I try to browse the repository
manually, I can find
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/openpnp/opencv/4.7.0-0/

Thank you in advance for your help!

Anna