Re: [Question #707139]: [2.0.4] switchApp not telling apart windows of the same application

Question #707139 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
accepted bug tracked on GitHub: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/issues/587

I'm currently trying to upgrade Sikuli from 1.1 (1.1.1) to 2.0 (2.0.4)
and facing a strange behavior with switchApp: if I have 2 windows of the
same application (let's say two Google Chrome windows), switchApp seems
unable to tell them apart and always selects the one focused last.

For example
1. Open two chrome windows (in this order)
  * One on https://launchpad.net/sikuli
  * Another on https://www.perdu.com/
2. Open another application (e.g. explorer, notepad, ...) (optional, just to see application switching)
3. From Sikuli, call switchApp("Launchpad")

Results
* with Sikuli 1.1: switching to Chrome window with Launchpad site opened
* with Sikuli 2.0.4: switching to Chrome window with perdu.com

Is there anything to do to have, with 2.0, a behavior similar to what I had in 1.1?
In other words: was I doing something bad in 1.1 that worked anyway and should be fixed in 2.0?

I tried many things with no luck
I search our f(r)iend Internet (inc. here on Launchpad) but did not find something even similar.

Thanks,
Romuald

Environment
* Windows 10
* OpenJDK (Temurin)(build 1.8.0_372-b07)

is an answer contact for SikuliX.