Re: [Question #707195]: To perform automation on image drawing by select shape on application and draw on image using sikuli

Question #707195 on SikuliX changed:

Damini Deokar gave more information on the question:
1. Radiologist canvas image of brain scan image.
2. Open patient scan canvas image and select shape from image only and drawing to  try to highlight patient issue on image.
3. So canvas image we are not able to inspect to locate webelement on image.
4. We want to do automation on canvas image to draw shape by select tool

is an answer contact for SikuliX.