Re: [Question #707841]: problems when importing other sikuli script

Question #707841 on SikuliX changed:

Chang, HyukSoo confirmed that the question is solved:
I downloaded SikuliX 2.1.0-Snapshot from github.
My problem seems to be an error for this Snapshot version.
I just downloaded Sikulix 2.0.5 and tested my problem with it. My main script runs OK in the Sikulix 2.0.5.
Please regard my question as a bug report for SikuliX 2.1.0-Snapshot.
I will use Sikulix 2.0.5. My problem was solved.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.