[Question #708018]: Project start time.

New question #708018 on SikuliX:

I have a big sikulix project with about 5000 images in it. When I run my project, it takes about 3 minutes to run. I have 64 GB RAM and my processor is good.

 When I run the project with the java -jar sikulix.jar -r /path/test.sikuli -c -v command, I see that the project images are loaded during these 3 minutes.

 Additionally, 64 MB memory fills up as the number of images increases. And it causes large tests to close while they are running.
I would be happy if you help.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.