[Question #708067]: Consistent [error] Mouse.wheel(): Mouse not useable (blocked) issues

New question #708067 on SikuliX:

Regardless of what I try, I am always running into this error - [error] Mouse.wheel(): Mouse not useable (blocked)

It is seemingly at random, and nothing changes between the times it works / doesn't. I am running everything as admin and have full administrative rights, I am using sikulix 2.0.5 IDE and have exported as a runnable jar (issue occurs inside the IDE as well)

java version "21" 2023-09-19 LTS
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 21+35-LTS-2513)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 21+35-LTS-2513, mixed mode, sharing)

I have tried with Java8 too

Like I said, the issue is completely random, sometimes It works perfectly, other times it doesn't.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

is an answer contact for SikuliX.