Re: [Question #708157]: Want to continue with my Script when a counter on screen stops

Question #708157 on SikuliX changed:

Niklas Jørgensen proposed the following answer:
did somone just copy/paste a gpt answer in here? :D

while true:
    region = Region(200,300,10,10) # Capture the region that the counter is within
    number = region.text() #Capture the number
    print(number) print the number from the counter, you might need to use this later
    if waitVanish(number, 6): #So we break if the number hasn't changed for the last 6 seconds in this case.
        break;

this is how i would go about doing it, i tested it and it works fine,
lmk if there's any additional questions.

you can modify the region with the numbers, you can also make a regen
with the IDE and then modify the numbers if need be.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.