[Question #708380]: Image find fails when searching more than one time the same image

New question #708380 on SikuliX:

I use SikuliX 2.0.6.

When I use SCREEN.click(Pattern("imagename").targetOffset(0,70)) two times in the same script, the second time there is a FindFailed error (FindFailed: in R[0,0 1920x1080]@S(0) with I[imagename.png(73x32)] at(1751,982)%94.22   Line 904, in file Element.java).

Between the two clicks the image changes its position and with the SikuliX GUI both positions give more than 90% of recognition.

The error message gives the impression that it stores the first position and percentage (94.22%) and it searches in the same place the second time which would explain why it does not find it. But from what I've read it should not do this and so there is no way to prevent it from doing it.

Do someone see what could be the problem here?

Thank you in advance.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.